Ambubachi Mela is held every year at Kamakhya Temple in Guwahati, Assam. Every year this festival is celebrated from 22nd June to 26th June. Thousands of people visit Kamakhya Temple during this festival.
Temple’s door remains closed for three days of the festival. On 26th June Temples doors open for devotees. Devotees can perform Puja rituals on all days during this festival. On 26th June devotees can take auspicious prasad of Maa Kamkhya.
Ambubachi Mela Dates 2019
- Ambubachi Mela will start from 22nd June, Saturday 2019
- Ambuibachi Mela Ends on 26th June, Wednesday 2019
- Temple Door closing date 22nd June 2019
- Temple Door open Date 25th June 2019
- Darshan Day 26th June 2019
Kamakhya Temple Darshan Timings
Kamakhya temple darshan timing is from 5:30 am to 10:00 pm.
Kamakhya Prasad Distribution Day
Date: 26th, 27th, 28th June Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 2019
Other Details Of Ambucbachi Mela 2019
- There are two types of passes for the darshan, One is for Rs.101 and other is Rs.501. You can get both passes from the Temple premises for immediate darshan and to avoid cues.
- In temple premises, photography is prohibited.
- Any electronic device or gadget is not allowed.
- You can take darshan of garbh griha on 26th when the temple will open.
How to perform Puja in Ambubachi Mela?
You can perform Puja for money, Puja for health issues, Puja for career problem or Puja for any problem during the festival.
We perform Puja for devotees at Kamakhya Temple. You can book your Puja from us. We will perform all puja rituals for you and provide you the auspicious prasad after Puja. You can also book Puja online with and we will send the auspicious prasad at your address. Just share your name, Gotra, and Birth details and book your Puja.
How to get Ambubachi Mela Prasad?
Auspicious Prasad will be distributed on 26th June and most of the people don’t get it because of the huge amount of devotees present there. However, we can provide this auspicious prasad to devotees.
You can contact us to receive the auspicious Kamakahya prasad during or after the festival.
How To Reach Kamakhya Temple?
Nearest Airport to the Kamakhya temple is Guwahati International Airport. Temple is about 20Km from the Airport.
Nearest railway station to the temple is Kamakhya Railway Station. However, Guwahati Railway station is also one of the closest and biggest railway stations near the temple.
Local auto rickshaw and shared rides are available to and from the railway station. Buses of Assam Tourism Department are also available there.