Varalakshmi Puja is one of the important days to worship the Goddess of wealth and prosperity. Lord Vishnu’s wife Vrilakshmi, one of the forms of Goddess Mahalakshmi, Varalakshmi was incarnated from the Milky Ocean, which was known as Khesar Sagar. It has been described as the color of the milky ocean and the same colorful clothes are adorned. It is believed that the Varalakshmi form of the God blesses and boasts all the desires of its devotees.
Varalakshmi Vyastam – 9th August 2019 (Friday)
Varalakshmi Vrattam Pooja Muhurat –
- Simha Lagna Puja Muhurat = 06:27 To 08:44 (Morning)
- PERIOD = 2 HOURS 17 MINUTES
- Vrishchika Lagna Puja Muhurat = 13:20 to 15:39 (afternoon)
- Duration = 2 Hours 18 Mins
- Kumbha Lagna Puja Muhurat = 19:25 to 20:52 (evening)
- Duration = 1 Hour 27 Mins
- Vrishabha Lagna Puja Muhurat = 23:53 to 25:48 (midnight)
- Duration = 1 Hour 55 Mins
- Panchang for Varalakshmi Vratam Day
- Choghadiya Muhurat on Varalakshmi Vratam
According to the election astrology, the most suitable time for worshiping Goddess Lakshmi occurs during the time of fixing. It is believed that if Lakshmi Puja is done during planned evolution, then there will be long prosperous prosperity.That is why we have given four pujas in one day, when determination is prevalent. Any suitable time for Varalakshmi worship can be selected. However, the evening time, which is more than Pradosha, is considered to be the most suitable to worship Goddess Lakshmi.
Varalakshmi Worship Method –
During the Varalakshmi worship method, worship is similar to Maha Lakshmi Puja during Deepawali. However, it includes worship steps and spells for the Dourak and the Wayna. The sacred thread tied in Varalakshmi Puja is known as Dorak and the sweet given to Varalakshmi is called Vaayana.
If you have any query then contact us via given details:
Contact Number: +919818543616
Whatsapp Number: +919818543616
Or Send us your Query via Given query form for Call Back!