When the moon comes between the sun and the earth, then the sun hides behind the moon for some time. This situation is called solar eclipse in scientific language. Eclipse is not considered auspicious in Hindu religion.
Pooja Vidhi of Surya Grahan Pooja –
Retire from early morning bath, remember wearing God by wearing clean clothes. Make a meal at a time. Keep the sun so light and so on. Hear the story at the end, do not eat salty foods on this day. On this day, the worshiper should not eat salted foods made from oil. After sunset, food should not be eaten.
Mantra of Surya Grahan Pooja –
ओम त्रिम्बकं यजामाहे, सुगन्धि पुष्टिव्धनन, उर्वारुक्मिव बंधनत, देद्योर्मुक्तीय मामृतात “
“भिरभुव: स्व: तत्सवित्यर्वरेण्यं भर्गो देवसी धीमहि धियो यो न: प्रहद्यत”
“ऊँ घृति सूरय नम:”
तमोमय महाभाम सोमसूर्यविमर्दन
हेमतारफादनेन मम शान्तिप्रदो भव
What to Do After Surya Grahan Pooja –
1. After getting the solar eclipse or after Solar Eclipse one should take a bath, offerings or donations for Brahmins too.
2. It is advisable not to consume any cooked food and only fresh baked food, while the solar eclipse or even after it. By adding Kusha grass or basil leaves, one person can preserve food like wheat, rice, other cereals and pickles.
Rituals during Solar Grahan Pooja –
- To save the food or food kept in the house from the eclipse, it is necessary to use a durva or basil leaf.
- After the eclipse ends, you should take a bath. Along with this Brahmin should donate grain or rupee.
- Eating should not be eaten at the time of eclipse.
- It is assumed that pregnant woman should not be considered eclipse.
- The temples of all other gods except Lord Shiva are closed in the eclipse period.
If you have any query then contact us via given details:
Contact Number: +919818543616
Whatsapp Number: +919818543616
Or Send us your Query via Given query form for Call Back!