The Sri Yantra or Sri Chakra is a type of enchanted outline (yantra) utilized as a part of the Shri Vidya school of Hindu Tantra. It comprises of nine interlocking triangles that encompass the main issue known as a bindu. Due to its nine triangles, Sri Yantra is otherwise called the Navayoni Chakra. At the point when the two-dimensional Sri Yantra is spoken to in three measurements, it is known as a Maha Meru. Mount Meru gets its name from this shape.
What Is About The Sri Yantra
The Sri Yantra is shaped by 9 interlocking triangles that encompass and emanate out vitality from its middle. The middle if the Sri Yantra is known to be the focal point of the physical universe and its root. The Sri Yantra is the portrayal of Goddess Shri Lalita or Tripura Sundari who speaks to the beauty of the three universes Heaven, Earth, Hell. The Sri Yantra is a standout amongst the most adored puja articles in the Hindu religion.
The 9 Distinct Layers Of A Sri Yantra/Chakra Are As Per The Following
- Trailokya Mohan or Bhupar, a square of three lines with four entries
- SarvaAasaParipurak, a sixteen-petal lotus
- SarvaSankshobahan, an eight-petal lotus
- SarvaSaubhagyadayak, made out of fourteen little triangles
- Sara Arthasadhak, made out of ten little triangles
- SarvaRakshakar, made out of ten little triangles
- SarvaRogahar, made out of eight little triangles
- SarvaSiddhiprada, made out of 1 little triangle
- SarvaAnandamay, made out of a point or bindu
Power Of Shri Yantra
- Balances the positive and negative energies of life.
- Fulfils your wants of cash, material and so forth.
- Enhances your point of view and the forces of your fantasy.
- Helps in starting new parts of home, office, work, business and so on.