We all know about God of justice, lord Shani. Shani has become unfinished and gives fruit of man’s deeds. Shani gives all the pleasures and glory to the one doing good deeds. He also imposes a fine punishment on the wrong and wrongdoing person. It is believed that those who worship Shani at surya Grahan with reverence avoids going towards sin. It is also believed that such people do not have to suffer more during Saturn’s condition. It is said that as well as giving punishment to Shani, he gives blessings to humans.
How To Perform The Shani Pooja At Surya Grahan –
- To make this fast, it is mandatory for a man to be holy. First of all, Brahma Muhurat should take bath in the morning.
- The statue of Shani should be worshiped on the day of fast.
- On this day, Shani should offer floral, sesame, oil, jaggery of Lajwanti etc. Shani ‘s name should be lit on the lamp of oil on Saturday.
- After this, apologies for the sins committed by him and for knowingly committed crimes; After worshiping Saturn, worshiping Rahu and Ketu too should be worshiped.
- On the Surya Grahan of the day, go to the temple and give a drink of the Pepal tree and also water it in it. After drinking the water of Peepal, he should form his formula and perform seven rounds.
- In order to worship Lord Shani, one should worship in the evening with Deep light. To make Shani an indulgence, take Urd’s dal khichdi and take it to the temple and enjoy God.
- After that, take that Khichdi as a prasad and accept it as a prasad. If you have the strength, then add jaggery and flour to the black ants on this day. It is said that Shani is very dear to black color, so that day should wear black clothes.
If you have any query then contact us via given details:
Contact Number: +919818543616
Whatsapp Number: +919818543616
Or Send us your Query via Given query form for Call Back!