About Shani Jayanti
Shani Jayanti is known as birth anniversary of Lord Shani or Saturn. Lord Shani father is Lord Surya.
Shani Jayanti falls in Amavasya Tithi in Jyestha month of Hindu Calender, and it coincides with the Vat Savitri Vrat which falls Jyestha Amavasya.
When is Shani Jayanti?
- Shani Jayanti Date in 2018: 15 May, 2018, Day: Tuesday.
- Shani Jayanti Date in 2019: 3rd June 2019, Day: Monday.
- Shani Jayanti Date in 2020: 22nd May 2020, Day: Friday.
Shani Jayanti Puja Muhurat 2018
- Amavasya Tithi Start on 14 May 2018 at 7:46 PM,
- Amavasya Tithi End on 15 May 2018 at 5:17 PM,
- Amrit Kalam on 15 May 2018: 06:28 to 7:58 AM,
- Abhijit Muhurat on 15 May 2018: 11:51 AM to 12:44 PM
Choghadiya Muhurat on Shani Jayanti 2018
- 05:35 – 07:15 Rog
- 07:15 – 08:56 Udveg
- 08:56 – 10:37 Char
- 10:37 – 12:18 Labh
- 12:18 – 13:58 Amrit
- 13:58 – 15:39 Kaal
- 15:39 – 17:20 Shubh
- 17:20 – 19:01 Rog
What Puja Rituals you can perform to please Shani Dev?
Shani Jayanti is the most auspicious day to perform any Puja ritual to please Lord Shani Dev, On this day you can keep fast and visit any Shani Temple and perform the puja from self or hire a pandit ji to perform the ritual.
You can perform following Puja rituals on Shani Jayanti to please him:
- Lord Shani Puja,
- Shani Shanti Puja,
- Shani Dev Tail (Oil) Abhishekam Anusthan,
- Shani Sadhe Sati Puja
- Navgrah Puja
- Shani Puja in Kamakhya Temple.
You can perform any puja ritual mentioned above from us via Online, want to know more details. Contact us on +919818543616.
Benefits of Shani Puja
- Shani Dev is known as the God of justice, if you did any wrong activities in life then you will be affected by the evil eye of Lord Shani.
- But if you did fair works in life then you will get the blessing of Lord Shani and it can reach you in the top of the sky.
- So if you want to get the blessing of Lord Shani then must perform puja rituals and make the donation of the Shani Jayanti.
- If you perform the Puja rituals on Shani Jayanti then you can remove all bad effects of Shani Dosha and Shani Dhayya from your birth chart.
- You can please the Shani Dev by performing the rituals and donation of the products they like most.
What is Shani Dosh (Shani Sadhe Sati) or Dhayya?
Shani Dosh or Shani Sadhe Sati and Shani ki Dhayya occur in the birth chart of any person and when it occurs then it can be good for you and bad for you depends on your past and present works.
It presents 7 and half year in any person birth chart that’s why it is called Sadhe Sati means (7 and Half Months).
Shani ki Dhayya present in 2 and Half year in any person birth chart because Shani takes 2 and half years to transit from one zodiac sign to next, and there are three Phases of Dhayya:
- First Dhayya (21/2 Year’s),
- Second Dhayya (21/2 Year’s),
- Third Dhayya (21/2 Year’s),
And Total is 21/2 Year’s + 21/2 Year’s + 21/2 Year’s = Total 71/2 Years.
How Shani Sadhe Sati Occurs in Birth Chart?
The period of Sade-Sati starts when Saturn enters the zodiac sign immediately before the zodiac sign of Moon at the time of the birth of the individual.
If you want to know that Shani Dosh or Dhayya is present in your birth chart or not then share your birth details with time and place to us on this email: firstname.lastname@example.org, we will check and confirm you about this Dosh also we will tell you remedies for it.
Effects of Shani Sadhe Sati and Shani Dhayya
If someone has Shani Sadhe Sati Dosh or Shani ki Dhayya Going on then he or she can face following problems:
- Its effects on Relationship and Creates unwanted fights.
- It creates business and money problems.
- It also effects to the health of the child and whole family.
- It also causes the delay in marriage and marital dispute problem.
- It will prevent all your works progress and down them to unsuccessful.
- It is also a reason for the loss of self-confidence, self-respect, and loss of money.
- Due to Shani Sadhe Sati you can face many health issues and accidents possibility.
- With the Shani Dosha, you can face many disputes among family members, especially with your parents.
Remedies of Shani Sadhe Sati and Shani Dhayya
To remove and control of Shani Sadhe Sati or Dhayya effects, you have to follow some remedies mentioned below:
- Perform Shani Havan or Homa on Shani Jayanti,
- Perform Shani Yagna on Shani Jayanti,
- Perform Shani Tailabhishekam on Shani Jayanti,
- Perform Shani Shanti Puja,
- Perform Shani Sadhe Sati removal Puja,
- Perform Lord Hanuman Puja for Shani Dosh removal,
- Perform Shani Puja in Kamakhya Temple,
- Offer Oil on Shani Signapur Temple Shani Idol,
- Wear the Neelam Gemstone as per suggestion of any astrologer,
- Wear the 2 Beads of 7 Mukhi + 11 Mukhi Rudraksha for Shani,
- Wear the ring of Black Horse Shoe,
- Place Black Horse Shoe in your Home Temple and worship it every Saturday,
- Wear the ring of any wooden boat keel,
- Keep Fast and feed the bread to dog on every Saturday,
- Chant Shani Chalisa on every Saturday,
- Chant regularly Hanuman Chalisa Paath,
- Donate the Kala teel on every Saturday,
- Chant Shani Beej Mantra “Om Praam Preem Praum Sah Shanishchray Namah ”
These are the Remedies to remove the bad effects and control the Shani Sadhe Sati and Dhayya.
If you want any information related to Shani, Shani Jayanti, Puja rituals, Shani Sadhe Sati or Dhayya then contact us on given details:
- Contact Number: +919818543616,
- Whatsapp Number: +919818543616
- Email us: email@example.com or
Send your details via given form we will call back to you: