The Satyanarayan Puja is dedicated to Lord Vishnu. Apart from it, when you decided to kick off something new it is required to offer prayer to Lord Vishnu.
It is believed if you take this Satyanarayan Vrat, you get overwhelmed with a lot of PUNYA and reach to Parvati Lok. If you take this Vrat every Poornima, you get birth in a reputed family blessed with prosperity.
Lord Vishnu is the sign of fetching happiness, well-being, success, and prosperity. Without offering prayer to Lord Vishnu, any kind of Puja will not be considered accomplished.
The Satyanarayan Vrat brings prosperity to the house. This Vrat is considered very beneficial and one of the most prominent as well.
The Satyanarayan Vrat is regarded as fulfill all desire. Performing the Satyanarayan Puja means getting blessed with the grace of Vishnu.
Satyanarayana Puja Vidhi
- Get up early in the morning and take shower before sunrise.
- Attire cleaned clothes.
- Make sure the place where you are going to perform Puja should be cleaned.
- In evening, install the idol of Lord Vishnu.
- Now, light up the Diya having ghee and then light up incense sticks.
- Serve fresh flower, sweets, and fragrance.
- To read out Satyanarayan Kath.
- After doing Puja, blow Shankha.
- To make this Puja accomplished, distribute Prashad to the family, relative and neighbor.
Satyanarayana Puja Products
In this section, you need these items to perform this Puja are being described below.
- Ganga Jal,
- Gahu ka churn,
- Satyanarayana vrat Katha book,
- Incense Stick,
- Fresh Flower,
- Idol Of Vishnu,
- Red Cloth,
- Fruits (Especially Banana).
If you have any query then contact us via given details:
- Contact Number: +919818543616,
- Whatsapp Number: +919818543616,
- Email: email@example.com
Or Send us your Query via Given query form for Call Back!