Lord Shiva Puja in Kamakhya Temple during Ambubachi Mela
According to the Hindu Mythology, Shiva is the destroyer and the most important one in the holy Tridev.
Lord Shiva is one of the famous gods in Hinduism along with Lord Vishnu. Shiva is the Supreme Being who creates, protects and transforms the universe.
Kamakhya Temple creator is Lord Shiva, and Lord Shiva stays here always for the blessing to their devotees with the Goddess Sati.
So if you are facing any problem in life then must perform Lord Shiva Puja in Kamakhya Shakti peeth and get the solution of all problems.
Performing Shiv Puja with a true heart and dedication can protect us from all effects of Grah dosh including Shani Dosh.
How to Perform Lord Shiva Puja in Kamakhya Temple during Ambubachi Mela?
- If you want to perform Lord Shiva Puja in Kamakhya Temple then Contact us and share the details for the Puja.
- And pay the cost of the Lord Shiva Puja and with this, your puja will confirm.
- If you want to be present in the temple then we will provide you the date and time of the puja.
- On the decided date we will perform the Lord Shiva Puja or at your details.
- We will provide you, Lord Shiva Puja Prasad, if you are present and if you are not then we will deliver the Prasad to your address via Courier Services.
Cost of the Lord Shiva Puja in Kamakhya Temple during Ambubachi Mela
|Puja Name||Cost in INR||Cost in USD ($)|
|Normal Shiva Puja||11000||$164|
|Shiva and Goddess Kamakhya Puja||15000||$223|
|Sampoorn Lord Shiva Puja for Health and Wealth||25000||$372|
|Maha Mritunjay Puja||25000||$372|
|Rudra Abhishek Puja of Lord Shiva on Shivling||41000||$604|
Benefits of Lord Shiva Puja in Kamakhya Temple
- With the Help of Lord Shiva Puja, you can get the desired things.
- All the problems of your life can be removed with this Puja.
- Health-related issues will be solved with this Puja.
- Kaal Sarp Dosh can be removed with the Lord Shiva Puja.
- You will get health, wealth and prosperity with the Lord Shiva Puja.
- Lord Shiva has the power to save us from the ill effects of Greh Dosh.
- Unmarried women worship Shiva with the aim of getting a husband like him, as Shiva is considered to be the ideal of the Purush.
- Married women worship Lord Shiva on many occasions for the good health of their husband and children.
- Performing Abhishek with items like honey, ghee, and sugarcane can bring great wealth and prosperity to the lives of devotees.
For any other details of Lord Shiva, Goddess Sati Puja and Kamakhya Devi Puja contact us on given details:
- Contact us on: +919818543616
- Whatsapp us on +919818543616
- Email us: email@example.com
Or send your details via Given Form for Call Back!