The Goddess Katyayani Pooja is done for many reasons. She is widely known for helping in sorting all relationships related issues. Goddess Katyayani always helps the couple in sorting their disputes and strengthen their bond.
The Ambubachi Mela or Ambubasi Mela is the most promising time to perform Goddess Katyayani puja at Kamakhya temple.
Goddess Kamakhya is a Devi of love and desires and Goddess Katyayani is one of the of Shakti. So performing Katyayani Devi Puja During Abmubachi Mela will be very beneficial for those who want their love life smooth or want to end all disputes in their relationship.
Every year Ambubachi Mela is organized from 22 June to 26 June at Kamakhya Temple in Guwahati, Assam.
Advantages Of Performing Maa Katyayani Puja During Ambubachi Mela At Kamakhya Temple
- It is believed that if you perform Maa Katyayani puja during Ambubachi Mela at the Kamakhya Temple, your all desires get fulfilled.
- Performing puja will help you in getting your love back.
- All relationship disputes will get resolved.
- It will sort out divorce-related issues.
- You will get life partner as you wanted.
- If you are facing marriage-related issues like delay in marriage, it will sort out.
All puja rituals will be done at Kamakhya Temple Guwahati during Ambubachi Mela. Puja will be done on individual or couple’s name, birth details, and gotra.
How to Performing Maa Katyayani Puja During Ambubachi Mela At Kamakhya Temple
Puja can be performed in two ways:
- Pooja in your presence at Kamakhya Temple during Ambubachi Mela
- Pooja in your absence but on your name, birth details, and gotra.
If you cant visit the temple we can still perform puja for you at temple premises. Puja will be done with same rituals on your name and birth details.
The auspicious prasad will be sent to your doorstep.
If you want to perform puja of Katyayani at Kamakhya Temple during Ambubachi Mela you can reach us through this query form and we will revert back as soon as possible.
Contact us on +919818543616