About Surya Puja
The Surya puja is very beneficial puja for those people who are suffering from week sun in the horoscope. It gives the kind blessings of God. The Surya Dev is the god of excellence and wisdom.
Planet Surya associate to the government job willpower, the eyes, courage, father, authority, soul, fame, general vitality, kingship and highly placed persons.
Start worshiping the ruling deity Surya Dev. chanting the Aditya Hridaya Stotra or Gayatri mantra daily. Offer the water, bel, and bent to the sun daily.
On Sunday, donate sugar or wheat to the needy. Keep observing fast on this day. On this day, carry the red color clothes. Make sure that the food should be without having salt.
You can also eat fruit, and as well as you must carry ruby, Ek Mukhi Rudraksha, and 12 Mukhi Rudraksha. This puja process may help to strengthen your planet Surya in your horoscope.
Mantra for the Surya Puja
Here mantras for the Surya puja are being described below. This is a very powerful mantra will help to successful your puja. You must chant this mantra for at least 108 times.
II Om hram hreem hroum sah Suryaya namah II
Benefits of the Surya Puja
The benefits of the Surya puja are being described below. Let’s check it out.
- This puja will bring the peace of mind in your life.
- This puja process will help to strengthen your planet sun in your horoscope.
- For perform puja keeping all the customs in your mind.
- It will make you able to control your emotion and mind.
- It is very beneficial to get a good heart, eyes, blood circular and health.
- The devotees find growth in their business, job, and career.
- It never let you overwhelmed with the ego.
You can Book and perform Lord Surya Puja from us, for this we need Your Name, birth details and Gotra to perform the Puja.
After Surya Puja, we will provide the Puja Prasad in form of Locket, Tabiz, Yantra, Kada, Rudraksha and eatable Prasad to you.
If you have any query then contact us via given details:
- Contact Number: +919818543616,
- Whatsapp Number: +919818543616,
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Send us your Query via Given query form for Call Back!