Nag Panchami gets spiritual strength and wealth by worshiping serpents. But it is very important to take care of certain things during this worship.According to Pandit Shailendra Mishra there is nothing like Kalsarpa Yoga. So do not do any such worship on Nagpanchami. Lord Shiva worshiped on Nag Panchami. But to worship Lord Shiva in the name of Kalsarpa Yoga is not right and appropriate.
The Significance of Nagapanchami Pooja –
- On the Panchami date of the Shravan Shukla Paksha, the festival of the Naag is celebrated. On this date Lord Shiva’s jewelery is worshiped serpents.
- Spiritual and immense wealth can be attained by worshiping serpents.
- If the position of Rahu-Ketu in the horoscope is not good then the benefit of special worship can be found on this day.
Pooja Vidhi of Nagapanchami Pooja –
1. After bathing in the morning, remember Lord Shankar. Nagas are worshiped as part of Shiva and as jewelery of Shiva only. Because the serpents have no one’s own existence. If he was not in Shiva’s throat then what would happen to him. Therefore, before the Lord will remember Lord Shiva. Anoint Shiva, give them vanity and water.
2. After this, worshiping the serpents swaying Shivaji’s throats. Offer turmeric, roli, rice and flowers to the serpents. After this, chana, Khale and some raw milk will be symbolically presented.
3. Make a snake shape from the dung, ocher or soil on the main entrance of the house and worship it.
4. Where there is economic benefit from shaping a snake on the main entrance of the house, the plight of the house also goes away.
5. After this, chanting ‘oh kuru kule fatt swaha’ spray water in the house. If you utter this mantra on the day of Nagpanchami, then you will get the blessings of the serpents and you will also get blessings of Lord Shankar.
If you have any query then contact us via given details:
Contact Number: +919818543616
Whatsapp Number: +919818543616
Or Send us your Query via Given query form for Call Back!