Observing Makar Sankranti is fragmented without Makar Sankranti Puja. Discover the arrangements for the Makar Sankranti Puja and the customs took after while playing out this Puja.
What Is All About the Makar Sankranti –
Makar Sankranti is commended as a collect celebration in India that additionally denotes the change of the sun from the Sagittarius to the Capricorn or the Makar Rashi.Every one of the customs and Pujas performed amid Makar Sankranti are committed to the Sun God or Lord Surya. It normally falls on the fourteenth of January consistently.
Arrangements For The Makar Sankranti Puja –
2. Mango leaves
3. Photo of the Lord Surya
4. Naivedyas & Baayna.
8. Blessed water of the Ganges,
9. a blend of turmeric powder and rice powder
10. A blend of sesame seeds and jaggery.
11. Ellu Bella or sugarcane
How Is The Puja Performed?
1. The attention is on how the Baayna is made and put before the icon or picture of Lord Surya. The Thaali where you put the Ghevras and the four in addition to four highly contrasting Til Laddoos and cash is imperative.
2. There are varieties in customs that is, the way in which these are put and introduced, yet more often than not individuals sprinkle some rice and Roli on the Baayna.
3. This blend of Roli and rice flour is additionally connected as a tilak before you sit for the Puja as a sanitization demonstration. The heads must be secured with the finish of your Saree or Dupatta and you are required to turn them four times finished the Baayna.
4. Post Puja, this Baayna is currently displayed to the sister, sister-in-law, little girl, or girl in-law, who is hitched. Else they can likewise be offered to the Brahmins.
If you have any query then contact us via given details:
Contact Number: +919818543616
Whatsapp Number: +919818543616
Or Send us your Query via Given query form for Call Back!