What is Kamakhya Rudraksha Mala?
Kamakhya Rudraksha Mala is combinations of unique rudraksha beads that presents the Goddess Kamakhya and Goddess Sati.
Rudraksha Combination in Kamakhya Rudraksha Mala:
“1 Bead of 1 Mukhi + 2 Beads of 2 Mukhi + 2 Beads of 9 Mukhi +2 Beads of Gauri Shankar”
Total Rudraksha Beads: 7 Beads.
Significance of these Rudraksha Beads:
1 Mukhi: It represents the Rudraksha for Money and Finance.
2 Mukhi: It represents Lord Shiva and Parvati (Both related with Goddess Sati)
9 Mukhi: It represents Supreme Goddess Durga.
Gauri Shankar Rudraksha: It represents Love and Relationship in form of Lord Shiva and Parvati.
So this is unique combination of Kamakhya Rudraksha Mala.
All these rudraksha beads are attached by silver or gold capping with separated rose quartz crystal beads.
Note: All Rudraksha beads will be of Nepali and you will get Government Lab certificate of each rudraksha.
Benefits of Kamakhya Rudraksha Mala
There are following benefits of Kamakhya Rudraksha Mala:
- This Mala is very useful in healing and Meditation.
- Kamakhya Mala is very beneficial in money and business related problems.
- Kamakhya Mala removes the Manglik Dosha, Kaal Sarp Dosha and Shani Sadhe Sati Dosha.
- Kamakhya Mala removes dispute between any relationships.
- Kamakhya Mala is very useful to win the Games like Lottery and Gambling.
- Any type of negative energy or fear removed by Kamakhya Mala.
- To win any legal matter or court case must wear Maa Kamakhya Mala.
- Any type of enemy problem can be solved by this Mala.
- Kamakhya Mala always protects you from the unwanted happens and accidents.
How to wear Maa Kamakhya Rudraksha Mala?
- Always wear the Kamakhya Mala at Monday or Friday.
- If you not energize the Mala then first energize it at your Name, birth details and gotra.
- And by the Kamakhya Puja ritual you can wear the Mala in auspicious Nakashtra.
How to buy Kamakhya Rudraksha Mala?
- If you are Indian customer then you can buy this auspicious mala by making payment via online links through you Debit/Credit/Net Bankin or via transfer in our bank account.
- But if you are outside India customer then you can pay us via Western Union Money transfer.
For any other query contact us viaabove given contact number/Whatsapp number of via given query form.