Kala Bhairav Jayanti is known as MahakaalBhairavashtami and Kalabhairav Ashtami. This day is devoted to the form of Lord Shiva, Bhairav. According to the Hindu Panchayat, the dusk of the Kartik month, ie the day of Ashtami of Krishna Paksha, is celebrated as Kalbhairav Ashtami.
What Is All About the Kala Ashtami Puja –
According to legendary belief, this period is considered to be the birth of Bhairav. On this day Kalabharav is remembered with his ancestors. According to the belief Kal means the time and Bhairav is considered to be the form of Lord Shiva. Kalbhairav is considered to be Gods of time and on this day the festival is celebrated with enthusiasm throughout India. There is no fear of negative energy, magic, ghosts etc. in the house by worshiping Kalbhairav.
Benefits of Kala Ashtami Puja –
- By doing this pooja and fasting all the troubles are ended.
- Success is achieved in whatever work is done by pure mind and conduct.
- On this day, many problems are diagnosed by reciting regular recitation of Bhairav Malik, Batuk Bhairav Kavach, Kaal Bhairav Stotra, Batuk Bhairav Brahma Kavach etc.
- Recognition of Bhairav Urontakt, Batuk Bhairav Kavach, Kaal Bhairav Stotra etc. leads to many problems being diagnosed.
- There is no fear of negative energy, magic, ghosts etc. in the house by worshiping Kalbhairav.
Pooja Vidhi of Kala Ashtami Puja –
- After bathing this morning, after performing the fasting the whole day, worshiping with sunlight, lamp, smell, black sesame, urad, mustard oil etc. during the night of the night should be worshiped.
- On this day Kaal Bhairav is considered to be the pooja Vidhi of worship and fast of Goddess Kalika.
- By which awakening is also done at night. Puja is being considered as appropriate for Rahu’s peace on this day.
If you have any query then contact us via given details:
Contact Number: +919818543616
Whatsapp Number: +919818543616
Or Send us your Query via Given query form for Call Back!