Hanuman ji is considered to be the eleventh incarnation of Shiva. According to Hindu belief, Rudravatar is the son of Lord Hanuman Mata Anjani and the monkey Raj Kesari. There are many differences on the birth date of Hanuman ji, but most people consider Chaitra Shukla Paksha as the full moon day only as Hanuman Jayanti. The birth of Hanuman ji has been described in the air-Purana.
Vidhi Pooja of Hanuman Jayanti Puja –
- Hanuman ji should worship after the end of Hanuman Jayanti, after retiring from all the daily karmas. There should be special care of Brahmacharya in Puja.
- In the worship of Hanuman ji, there is a tradition of keeping laddu or Bondi for Chandan, Kesari, Sindoor, Lal cloth and enjoyment.
- hanuman Chalisa Japa
- Droning hanuman Mantra 23000 times
- The last custom is Purnahuti after which Prasad appropriation is finished.
Benefits of hanuman Jayanti Puja –
The key advantages of playing out the HANUMAN JAYANTI PUJA are recorded here:
- It lessened the negative effect ofunwanted Planet and lifts the positives.
- Individuals experiencing protracted mental and physical sickness get some help
- The negative effect of Saturn is diminished
- A man turns out to be more fruitful
- The individual turns out to be more positive and has a honest mentality
- You get favoured with progress
Significant of hanuman Jayanti Puja –
- The family life ends up noticeably tranquil and prosperous
- The adoration life ends up noticeably more grounded
- You get the capacity to battle troubles with your self-control
- Conjugal clashes are settled
- You get the chance to appreciate a long and honourable life
Get in touch with us to book a Pandit for this significant puja at the present time.
If you have any query then contact us via given details:
Contact Number: +919818543616
Whatsapp Number: +919818543616
Or Send us your Query via Given query form for Call Back!