Prosperity and wealth is attained by every devotee of goddess Lakshmi. She helps people to attain wealth and blessed them with a luxurious life.
The Laxmi puja is mostly organized on the occasion of Diwali so that the goddess could bless the devotee with wealth, happiness and prosperity for a year. She is worshipped at home or workplace.
When doing the Lakshmi Puja, you are free to chant many mantras but the most common one is:
Om Hreem Shreem Lakshmibhayo Namah
You should never forget this one.
- You can begin by taking a bath in the morning and washing the idol of the goddess and placing it on a raised platform along with ensuring that it is covered with red cloth.
- Then you need to add some gangajal to make the place sacred and light up a diya or incense.
- The next step is to put rice, Tilak and garland on it.
- You also need to perform the Simha Lagna, Vrishchika Lagna, Kumbha Lagna and Vrishabha Lagna.
- The next step is to chant the mantras and praise the goddess from your heart.
- The last step is to perform an Aarti.
Though there are many varied benefits of conducting a Lakshmi Puja, some of the vital ones are listed here:
- You get the power to save more money for the future
- You get rid of all the financial troubles
- Your pending payments get released
- People who have invested somewhere would get huge benefits
Puja by Experts
If you have no idea on how to perform Lakshmi Puja as per the rituals and you need an expert to guide you then you can contact us. We have access to the most qualified and knowledgeable pundits who would perform this puja in a flawless manner.
Goddess Lakshmi Puja Cost
You can perform Goddess Lakshmi Puja with following number of Chants:
|Puja Chants||Cost in INR||Cost in USD|
What Goddess Lakshmi Puja Cost includes ?
Complete Goddess Lakshmi Puja Cost include Following:
Puja Product + Pandit (Sadhu) Cost + Mantra Cost + Prasad Cost + Courier Charges.