About Kamakhya Chunni
The auspicious Chunni obtain from Kamakhya Devi Temple called Kamakhya Chunni,
Its color is red and on this Maa Kamakhya Name is written “Jai Maa Kamakhya”.
This Chunni are very pure and you can use this in any puja ritual for the different-different purpose.
There are 3 types of the Kamakhya Chunni:
- Small Chunni for tie on Head,
- Medium Chunni (For Placing Goddess Idol and Puja Products on it),
- Large Chunni (You can Use to decorate your Home Temple)
Use of Kamakhya Chunni
You can use Maa Kamakhya Chunni in many ways:
- You can use Kamakhya Chunni on Goddess Kamakhya Idol (Sculpture) to cover.
- You can use Kamakhya Chunni to place all Kamakhya and other puja Products during puja.
- You can use Kamakhya Chunni to wrap on Kamakhya and Other Spiritual Yantra.
- You can use this Chunni to keep on your head during the Puja ritual.
- You can use Maa Kamakhya Chunni to decorate any Goddess Idol during Puja specially Navratri and Diwali.
- You can use Large Chunni to decorate your Home Temple.
- Also, you can donate Goddess Kamakhya Chunni in any desire temple to desire Goddess for the blessing.
- During any spiritual event, you can tie the Goddess Kamakhya Chunni on your head.
- You can also use Kamakhya Chunni during any puja path anusthan.
So Goddess Kamakhya Chunni is very useful spiritual cloth for any puja path anushtan, so must use Goddess Kamakhya Chunni.
If you want to buy the Goddess Kamakhya Chunni from Kamakhya Temple then send your details for the call back, we will contact you and provide you Kamakhya Chunni.