In the Hindu religion, honing quiet or ‘mauna’ frames a fundamental piece of profound teaches. The word ‘mauni’ originates from another Hindi word ‘muni’ which means a ‘sanyasi’ (holy person), who is a man rehearsing hush. An individual must practice Mauni Amavasya to quiet an anxious personality. Ganga Puja is considered especially great on this day.
Ganga Puja Rituals amid Mauni Amavasya –
1. The lovers rise from the get-go the day of Mauni Amavasya to take sacred dunk in the Ganges at dawn. On the off chance that a man can’t visit any journey goal on this day, he/she should include little Ganga ‘jal’ to the washing water. It is boundless conviction that while washing up, one must stay calm. On this day enthusiasts likewise venerate Lord Brahma and recount the ‘Gayatri mantra’.
2. After completing the showering custom, fans at that point take a seat for contemplation. Reflection is a training that concentrates and accomplishes internal peace. Upon the arrival of Mauni Amavasya any wrong activities must be stayed away from.
3. Some of the lovers watch finish ‘mauna’ or quiet upon the arrival of Mauni Amavasya. They refrain from talking throughout the day and just contemplate to accomplish the condition of unity with self. This training is known as ‘Ganga Mauna Vrat’. In the event that a man can’t keep, Ganga mauna Vrat, for the total day, he/she should keep up hush until completing the puja customs.
4. On this day individuals offer nourishment to puppy, crow, dairy animals and kusht rogi.
5. Offering philanthropy is another critical custom for the day. ‘Magha’ is a critical month in the Hindu logbook. On this day individuals give nourishment, garments and different fundamentals to poor people and destitute individuals. There is additionally a custom of offering sesame oil to Shani Dev.
If you have any query then contact us via given details:
Contact Number: +919818543616
Whatsapp Number: +919818543616
Or Send us your Query via Given query form for Call Back!