Devi Shailputri is the major and the supreme type of the Goddess since she was the spouse to Lord Shiva and is known as Parvati. She took birth as the little girl of Lord Himalaya because of which she is named as Shailputri – the little girl of mountains. Her god has a half moon in her brow and holds a trident in her correct hand &lotus bloom in her left hand. The Goddess can be seen situated on mount Nandi (bull). It is trusted that the Moon, the supplier of all fortunes, is administered by Goddess Shailputri and any awful impact of the Moon can be overwhelmed by revering her.
Propitious Time –
This puja is directed in the PratipadaTithi soon after the Ghatasthapana.
Puja Vidhi of Devi Shailputri Puja –
- Atma Pooja –Devi Shailputri Puja improved the situation self-sanitization
- Tilak and aachman- Put Tilak on temple and drink blessed water from palms.
- Sankalpa- Taking water close by and making a desire before the Goddess Shailputri.
- Aavahana and Aasan- Offer blooms
- Paadhya- Offer water to the DeviShailputri’scharan.
- Aachman- Offer Kapoor (camphor) blended water.
- Dugdha Snan – Offer dairy animals drain for showering
- Ghrita and Madhusnan- Offer ghee and nectar for washing
- Sharkara and Panchamritsnan- Offer sugar and the panchaamrita washing.
- Vastra – Offer sari or fabric to wear.
- Chandan – Put Sandalwood tilak on the god.
- Kumkum, Kajal, Druvapatra and Bilwapatra
- Dhoopa and Deepam
- Offer the Prasad to goddess Shailputri and distribute the family members and relatives.
- In the end do Aarti and chanting Shailputri Mantra.
Mantra for Devi Shailputri Puja –
II Om Devi ShailputryaiSwaha II
(YOU MUST READ THIS MANTRA AT LEAST 108 TIMES)
If you have any query then contact us via given details:
Contact Number: +919818543616
Whatsapp Number: +919818543616
Or Send us your Query via Given query form for Call Back!