Maa Katyayani is outward exhibition of Maa Shakti, who will be one of the main element deities of Hinduism. She was the one who killed Mahisasura, the demon king who couldn’t be killed by any other God.Every year, among devotees visit the various Shaktipeeth Mandirs to offer Puja to Maa Katyayani. It is one of the most crucial goddess Poojas and has tremendous benefits.To perform Katyayani Puja at home, one must have the necessary pooja items and follow the proper traditions.
Mantra of Devi Katyayani Puja –
II OM Shri DurgayaiSarvavighnavinashinyai Namah II
Items Required For Devi Katyayani Puja At Home –
- Devi Katyayani’s idol or image,
- Beetle leaves,
- and Hawan Kund samagri
- Devi Durga Yantra Puja Japa Mala,
- An Energized Rudraksha during the Puja Beetle Nut,
- Red Thread (Mouli),
- Ganesha and Lakshmi idols,
Pooja Vidhi Of Devi Katyayani Puja –
- Chanting Maa Katyayani’s Mantra
- Ritual during Navratri
- Providing Asana to Maa Katyayani
- Worship of Maa Katyayani with Punchamrit
- Performing Sankalap to seek the blessings of the Empress
- Maa Katyayani Aarti
- Offering clothes.
Benefits of Devi Katyayani Puja –
- Gets rid of obstacles when you get married.
- Helps unmarried girls find the best possible life partners.
- The Manglik Dosh is eliminated from one’s horoscope.
- Married couples can have children faster.
- Brings harmony to family life.
Significant of Devi Katyayani Puja –
- Improving relation with your life partner.
- To prevent breakup relationship.
- Bring back lost love.
- Finding true love
In this way you should worship Goddess Katyayani with sheer devotion that will fulfil all your wishes.
If you have any query then contact us via given details:
Contact Number: +919818543616
Whatsapp Number: +919818543616
Or Send us your Query via Given query form for Call Back!